Don’t Panic about the Obamacare Penalty
Small business owners are panicking about health insurance. Obamacare has everyone worried.
Every time you turn on the news, or answer the phone, something else comes up:
- No one can use the Obamacare website — and that’s for individuals, anyway! or
- Your broker just told you that your costs are going up next year, and you don’t have as many options as you used to; or
- Your broker just told you that your policy won’t be renewed for next year
- The IRS is going to fine you an Obamacare penalty $2,000 for every one of your uninsured employees
- Your employees are begging for insurance, since *they* are going to get fined for not having insurance
So, what’s a business owner to do?
I get very worried when I talk to business owners who are ready to throw up their hands. “Well, I guess I’m just going to sell the business and live off the rent from the building,” they say. Or worse: “We’ll just make sure we have fewer than fifty employees!”
Don’t be “that” business owner. Don’t hold back your growth because of this new requirement.
New Options for Small Business Health Insurance
The fact of the matter is that you have another option for small business medical insurance. This option will let you grow as large as you want, provide health insurance for your employees, not worry about exchange taxes, and do it all for less than the cost of uninsured fines!
The hype in the news media about mandates and taxes misses an important point: self-funded, group health insurance plans that meet all of the minimum requirements for Obamacare are cheaper than the IRS penalties.
Let me say that again: you can have medical insurance for you and your employees, comply with the law, and pay less per person than you would paying penalties.
Not only that, but when your competitors decide to stop growing to avoid penalties, you can swoop in and take their lunch money. Because you haven’t put an arbitrary limit on how big you can grow!
You CAN have insurance, comply with Obamacare, and pay less.
OEM has the tools for you to grow your business without worrying about Obamacare. And the best part is, it’s only one of dozens of areas where we can save you time, stress, and money!
Give us a call today, and see what we can do for you. Contact us today.